Papanui High School
International Student Experiences
"Our aim is simple... to provide the best education possible for every student"
Preparing students for their future
We are making a difference for our students and they are doing incredibly well. The school has worked hard to consolidate recent initiatives to ensure sustained and continuous improvement.
We look forward to welcoming all prospective students and their families/whanau to visit our school.
Tuesday 24th (next Tuesday), if you are unable to attend email CHK
- Monday 24th September, 2018 (CHK)
Date: Tuesday 2nd - Thursday 4th October
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: University of Canterbury
- Tuesday 18th September, 2018 (ARL)
See Mr. Campfens if you can't make the meeting.
- Tuesday 2nd October, 2018 (CML)
- Monday 24th September, 2018 (WRL)
How to access audio books: exactly the same as for e-books using the Wheelers platform. NB: these instructions are for your phone or tablet. Borrowing an e-book/audio book is easy.
1. Search for and download the ePlatform app from your App Store.
2. Find Papanui High School.
3. Log in using your school login and password.
4. Click “Start Browsing”, then ‘Format’. Select “EPUB” for e-books or “MP3” for audio books, then “Apply”. Audio book files will display a speaker symbol.
5. Follow the remaining instructions as given.
Please try them and let the library staff know what you think. Any questions please see Ms Bennett in the library.
- Download the Application
- Open and click on Settings
- Enter the server address: https://papanui.mystudent.school.nz/
- Username is your normal Kamar username
- Password is your normal Kamar password