Second-hand Uniform Sales.
A service provided by the PTA, for Papanui High families, and for financial support of student activities.
Dates of forthcoming second hand uniform sales
Saturday 6 June 9am-11am, last entry 10:50am
Location of sale:
G1 study hall (signage will guide you from car park to study hall)
*Sales by cash and EFTPOS only (no credit cards)
*All queries to [email protected] (please don't call the school, as it is the PTA who run the second-hand uniform shop)
* All protocols required at this time by the government will be adhered to, for example contact tracing details taken, limiting numbers in hall, and physical distancing.
Information regarding second hand uniform sales
- New and 'as new' items. A new section for those wanting top quality items, at a major discount.
- A wide range of very good to good quality items, which are priced at 50%, or less, of retail.
- A separate section of heavily discounted items which may be of interest to those who are happy to spend some time mending or cleaning.
- We also have a small amount of shoes and socks to be gifted to any student.
- The PTA sells uniform on your behalf. Our commission is 25% of the sale price on all items sold on behalf.
- You may donate the uniform items to the PTA. (All proceeds will be given to the school through the PTA’s usual channels).
- Reimbursement is made when items(s) is/are sold, and is made by direct credit, unless a cheque is requested.
- Sales of $5 and under will be held until other items are sold, unless it is your last, or only, item.
- You must contact us ([email protected]) if any of your contact details or bank account change. If bank account is out of date, or not supplied, and you cannot be contacted, we will decree sale proceeds as donations.
- All items must be regulation uniform, in at least reasonable condition, and clean. Any other items will not be returned, they will be given away, or disposed of, without notice.
- By law, no socks, hosiery, or shoes can be sold. They can be donated, and will be gifted (no charge) to any student.
- If an item has not sold after three years, we reserve the right to donate to the school, or dispose of, without further notice.
- The PTA will price items for you, or you can attach a separate list of suggested prices. The PTA reserves the right to alter prices if an item does not sell one year from date of receipt.
- Uniform sales are run by a small group of people who give up their free time to provide this service. Every care will be taken to avoid theft and loss of items. We take no responsibility for reimbursement of lost or stolen items.