Information for the start of the school year.
Information for the start of the school year. - School Information - Papanui High School
20 January. School office reopens
21 January - 23 January. Peer Support Camp
Tuesday, 28 January. Powhiri to welcome new year nine students, students transferring from other schools, adult ESOL students and new international students to the school. This begins at 9am, students to assemble at 8.30 in the carpark.
- Year nine 9.45-2.30 orientation programme with peer leaders. Students will be told on the Tuesday which day to bring thier BYOD, if they have one, to register.
- Transferring students. Following the powhiri there will be a brief orientation to the school. 9.30-12pm.
- Intensive English Students IES. Orientation 9.30 to 2.30 pm.
Wednesday 29 January.
- Year nine orientation continues. 5-6pm Y9 BBQ and meet the teacher. This is an opportunity to meet your child's teachers.
- Year 12 Re-enrolment 9- 10.30 Report to the hall in full uniform at 9am
- Year 13 Re-enrolment 10- 11.3. Report to the hall at 10am.
Thursday 30 January
- Year nine orientation continues.
- Year 10 Re-enrolment 9 – 10.30 All Year 10 students report to hall in uniform at 9am
- Year 11 Re-enrolment 10 – 11.30 All Year 11 students report to hall in uniform at 10am
Friday 31 January.
Timetable starts all year levels.
Thursday 6 February Waitangi Day